Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:04 pm

Night sky guide for July 2016
    Posted: 01 Jul 2016 04:28 PM PDT
    July brings two meteor showers under relatively dark skies. Alpha Capricornids will reach their peak on July 26 with the maximum rate of around 5 per hour. A few days later, on July 29, the Delta Aquarid meteor shower will peak with up to 20 meteors per hour. The...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=cNcIe0imo_I:6nbbB2gWAt8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=cNcIe0imo_I:6nbbB2gWAt8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=cNcIe0imo_I:6nbbB2gWAt8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) CNcIe0imo_I?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Heavy rain triggers deadly floods and landslides, more than 30 missing in Uttarakhand, India
    Posted: 01 Jul 2016 07:12 AM PDT
    Heavy monsoon rains have triggered deadly floods and landslides in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, neighboring Nepal, on July 1, 2016. According to media reports, 18 bodies have been found so far. The number of casualties is expected to rise. The Press Trust of...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=htF4uye6324:Cuz5biAQdvM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=htF4uye6324:Cuz5biAQdvM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=htF4uye6324:Cuz5biAQdvM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) HtF4uye6324?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Beijing sinking more than 10 cm (4 inches) per year, China
    Posted: 01 Jul 2016 05:47 AM PDT
    According to a new study published in MDPI's open access journal Remote Sensing, the maximum subsidence in parts of China's Bejing is greater than 100 mm (4 inches) per year. Beijing is one of the most water-stressed cities in the world. Due to...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TrVOaqdReU0:omoEvJcyDms:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TrVOaqdReU0:omoEvJcyDms:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=TrVOaqdReU0:omoEvJcyDms:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TrVOaqdReU0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Antarctic ozone hole shows signs of healing
    Posted: 01 Jul 2016 03:49 AM PDT
    An international team of scientists has observed first clear signs that the hole in the Antarctic ozone layer is beginning to close. Led by Professor Susan Solomon of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the team found that the September ozone hole had shrunk...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=UaDICmG4KUw:stWaQaVcOzo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=UaDICmG4KUw:stWaQaVcOzo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=UaDICmG4KUw:stWaQaVcOzo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) UaDICmG4KUw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    20 missing after landslide hits southwest China's Guizhou Province
    Posted: 01 Jul 2016 02:18 AM PDT
    A landslide triggered by heavy rainfall buried 29 people in southwest China's Guizhou Province. According to the local government, the landslide happened around 05:30 local time on Friday, July 1, 2016 (21:30 UTC on June 30) in Pianpo village, near the city of...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=lBaFhLSU2fI:j89qaKRXiZY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=lBaFhLSU2fI:j89qaKRXiZY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=lBaFhLSU2fI:j89qaKRXiZY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) LBaFhLSU2fI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:15 pm