Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French newspaper: the daily lives of Iraqis has become a nightmare, do not wake him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

French newspaper: the daily lives of Iraqis has become a nightmare, do not wake him Empty French newspaper: the daily lives of Iraqis has become a nightmare, do not wake him

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 am

[ltr]French newspaper: the daily lives of Iraqis has become a nightmare, do not wake him[/ltr]

Since 07/05/2016 13:28 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Suspended the newspaper "Dernier Nouvelles d'Alsace" French, on the recent terrorist attack in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The regional newspaper wrote in its Tuesday edition, "the daily life of the Iraqi people has become a nightmare, do not wake him; The country we live in a state of terror since the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper said that the recent terrorist attack in Baghdad, who numbered 215 dead victims, "not just the latest victims of a war against evil changing nature radically."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper found that "this attack reaction from the organization of the Islamic state on the international coalition operations and signal a shift in tactics."[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the newspaper in a commentary that the Iraqis were living frequent tragedies not only in combat zones, but also in the streets of Baghdad, home to some eight million people[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm