Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Health: the percentage of completion of some projects which do not exceed 25% due to th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Health: the percentage of completion of some projects which do not exceed 25% due to th Empty Ministry of Health: the percentage of completion of some projects which do not exceed 25% due to th

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 3:58 am

[size=30]Ministry of Health: the percentage of completion of some projects which do not exceed 25% due to the financial crisis[/size]
    06/07/2016 10:58 | Number of Views: 18
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private /
    The Health Ministry confirmed that some of the projects the percentage of completion which does not exceed 25% due to the financial crisis and other problems, and others in which achieved a high percentage completion.
    The official ministry spokesman Ahmed Rudaini in an interview for "direction Press" said that most of the projects in which several parties involved are not limited to the ministry alone, indicating that some of the problems and the financial crisis hinder the completion of those projects.
    He added that there are some projects where the proportion of high achievement in Baghdad and other provinces and others where the completion rate does not exceed 25%, indicating that some hospitals will be opening soon in collaboration with the boards of the province.
     Noteworthy  that Iraq is suffering from an economic crisis as a result of the decline in world oil prices , which is the principal supplier of revenue for the country, while the government confirms its efforts to find suitable alternatives to address this problem. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:05 am