Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army Chief of Staff directs some military commanders put the adoption of sudden checkpoints

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Army Chief of Staff directs some military commanders put the adoption of sudden checkpoints Empty Army Chief of Staff directs some military commanders put the adoption of sudden checkpoints

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Army Chief of Staff directs some military commanders put the adoption of sudden checkpoints[/ltr]

Since 18/07/2016 18:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Face of the Army Chief of Staff Gen. Gen. Othman al-Ghanemi, Monday, some military commanders put the adoption of sudden checkpoints.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Ministry of Defense received / balances News /, a copy of the "Army Chief of Staff Gen. Gen. Othman al-Ghanemi met with leaders of the sixth and tenth atheist band and general manager of the Department of warriors, to examine and discuss the conduct of operations in the breakers responsibility."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "After hearing Ghanimi of brevity presented by the leaders about the conduct of military operations against the need to take the highest degree of caution and miss an opportunity to the terrorist enemy who is trying from time to time targeting unarmed civilians, especially after the defeat and collapse in front of the bravery of our armed forces the heroine in the liberation battles Fallujah, Anbar, Sharqat and Qayyarah. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Ghanimi According to the statement, "the need to adopt the status of sudden checkpoints and modernization plans constantly to surprise the rest of the remnants of terrorism" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:23 pm