Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chief of the Army Staff chairs the meeting on the selection of the two commanders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chief of the Army Staff chairs the meeting on the selection of the two commanders Empty The Chief of the Army Staff chairs the meeting on the selection of the two commanders

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:53 am

The Chief of the Army Staff chairs the meeting on the selection of the two commanders

23/07/2017

The chief of staff of the army, General Othman al-Ghanmi, on Saturday evening, the meeting on the selection of commanders.
    "The meeting was attended by aides to the chief of staff of the army, weapons commanders, the military inspector general and a number of officers of the staff of the corner, where the selection of the two commands in accordance with the controls and contexts followed and through the study of biography and service line and the selection of professional elements efficient To fill the post assigned to them.

The statement added that "during the meeting, the focus was on the security and monitoring aspect and the presentation of the curriculum vitae of each officer. The Chief of Staff of the Army has directed that the commander or commander must be an efficient and well-known professional. He has a good CV that qualifies him to serve as a role model for officers and fighters under his command. "He said. Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:53 am