Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
duck2000
weslin3
fonz1951
Screwball
Diamond
dizzydee
wciappetta
11 posters

the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash - Page 3 Empty the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash

Post by wciappetta Sat 30 Jul 2016, 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sounds to me that something ought to proceed this action

The progress of the development policies of the Institute held a seminar on the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash
    AddThis Sharing Buttons

The progress of the development policies of the Institute held a seminar on the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash   

Banks Rating: 0
     Posted By editor
    Add a comment 12345678910  Add a comment

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Holding the progress of the development policies of the Institute, said Saturday a symposium under the title of (economic importance of direct and semantic) for the introduction of electronic trading in the cash currency dealing.

Houdralndoh and Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords and director of Rafidain Bank and a representative of the Iraqi private banks association and a number of economies and Iraqi bankers.

Said Governor of the Central Bank during the symposium which was attended by "Economy News" The next year, 2017, will see the launch of the electronic currency after the termination of the bank from setting up the infrastructure necessary for the operation of electronic payment through the mail dinar Oualbtaqat E, which facilitates transactions between state institutions, noting that the end of the year current or early next year will work directly in the new Central Bank building.

He noted the central bank governor that the country is facing economic challenges, and overcome them dependent on an improvement Osaralinvt as a financier president to balance the country, pointing to the existence of indicators demonstrate near Osaralinvt rise in global markets.

For his part, President of the National Business Council David Abdul Zayer, that the seminar aims to address the great imbalance suffered by the banking deal today, noting that 77% of the Iraqi currency bloc are still outside the banking system and 23% within the system, noting that it means that the state funds only within banks and private sector funds and staff salaries are outside the banking system
     He pointed out that this percentage Tahrkhalla clear to the Iraqi Aljhazalmsrvi, calling for the introduction of money into the banks, stressing the need for the Central Bank of Iraq to take effective measures to replace the electronic currency dealing.

He explained that the central bank has a plan of action specified time / two years, coming ceiling / are discussed in today's process has reached a good opinion and outputs so that the picture became clearer at economists and participants in the symposium.

For his part, stressed the representative of the Iraqi private banks association Mohammad Tariq During the seminar, the importance of electronic banking in the work of banks and providing innovative banking services through electronic communication networks, indicating that the communications and information revolution has given rise to substantial changes in the nature of the work of the banking and finance and e-commerce sector, especially using electronic media, particularly the Internet.

He noted that the banking system, leading to the settlement of salaries of government and private institutions of government and civil Abralmassarv and thus limit the operations of administrative corruption and get rid of the phenomenon of aliens that have emerged recently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by wciappetta on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash - Page 3 Empty Re: the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash

Post by Neno Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:23 pm

Lobo wrote:Neno, that very well could be, so why not just use the Smart Card?
    Again, I think a test run on the RTTN but who knows all I do know is it isn't the trigger.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash - Page 3 Empty Re: the introduction of the electronic currency in doing business cash

Post by Neno Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:27 pm

azareus wrote:
    Neno wrote:
    Lobo wrote:I would hope we see the blessing very soon, the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Rio is this Friday, August 5.  I don't understand the press reporting on the MasterCards being given to the athletes (two articles - the first alerted us to the fact that Iraq is sending a team or teams to the Olympics - and they were being given the MasterCard - and this latest article) unless it means something important.  I know Iraq could have arrangements with MasterCard and not have to RV prior to the activation of the cards, but that puzzles me because Iraq has made a "big" deal about the Smart Cards going to be international.  I guess it is possible the Iraqi team or teams could miss the opening ceremony and be in time for their event or events, but that would be a big disappointment for the athletes.  Iraq never ceases to amaze me.  Seems like they are constantly a day late and a dollar short.

Listen, the Master cards are just a debit card for the athletes. The cards will be used if they have them and will be electronically paid to where they are used in the currency exchange rate to that country their used in. Simple as that nothing more but, I would consider this a test run on the electronic transactions (RTTN Network)... badboys
    So IF the cards are loaded with dinars and converted into the countries currency then the dinar must be international convertible
    IMHO, they ain't loaded they are tho remittance and pay able to the consignee in their own currency electronically. Digitial numbers is all it is which is something but not hard cash. Hey it's just my opinion and the only reason I jumped in on this cause of the RV thought triggered by this. I just do not see it that way. And you say internationally traded, yes and no, the government and elite are as crocked as my legs, they can do and test what ever how ever they choose so for me, it could be a test and could very well just be a setup for the athletes.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:29 pm

weslin3 wrote:So does this article have anything to do with all of this;

I would say NO as it isn't talking about what this thread is...the athletes using cards. But in that thread I will get excited on that... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:44 pm

Neno wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:So does this article have anything to do with all of this;

I would say NO as it isn't talking about what this thread is...the athletes using cards. But in that thread I will get excited on that... ;)
    lol!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:36 pm

So bottom line is they can have cards w/o removal of zeros...move on lol
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:36 pm

So bottom line is they can have cards w/o removal of zeros...move on lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm