Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: the terrorist attacks on our facilities will not affect the increase in production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: the terrorist attacks on our facilities will not affect the increase in production Empty Oil: the terrorist attacks on our facilities will not affect the increase in production

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 4:18 am

Oil: the terrorist attacks on our facilities will not affect the increase in production and development

Date: 08/01/2016 12:37
     | Visits: 231

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [url][/url]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    It confirmed the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, Alathinn, that the terrorist attacks on oil installations, will not diminish the resolve of the workers in the oil sector or affect the increase in production and development.
    According to a statement of the ministry and agency / information /, received a copy of it, that it "condemns and deplores the incident a terrorist attack cowardly targeted CBS gas station AB2 in BAJWAN area, and an oil flow station in the Bai Hassan field in the North Oil Company in Kirkuk province on Monday, July 31, 2016."
    The ministry added that "this attack was carried out by terrorist gangs Algadralve led to the martyrdom of a number of the company's employees and the wounding of the security forces and those retaining them, as well as the outbreak of fire in some reservoirs in the Bai Hassan station site."
    The Ministry of Oil in its statement, that "the terrorist attacks on oil installations will not deter would not undermine the determination and the will of workers in the oil sector in the move towards achieving the targets in the increase in production, development and preservation of the country's wealth." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:30 am