Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: Law of Criminal Procedure entered into force since July and eliminate binding amendment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: Law of Criminal Procedure entered into force since July and eliminate binding amendment Empty Justice: Law of Criminal Procedure entered into force since July and eliminate binding amendment

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ministry of Justice
    Justice: Law of Criminal Procedure entered into force since July and eliminate binding amendment

Author: HH, MK 
    Editor: HH, NS 08/03/2016 11:13 Number of Views: 190 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The Iraqi Ministry of Justice, on Wednesday, for the entry of the Criminal Procedure Act "into force" since last July, while confirming that the Iraqi judiciary has become "binding" amendment.
    He said the Justice Department informed Kamil Ameen, director, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Code of Criminal Procedure entered into force and published in the Gazette of Iraq on the 18th of the month of July 2016," noting that "judicial authorities bound by the amendment and not a retrial more than once. "
    The Secretary of that, "according to the amendment, the prosecution has identified a period of thirty days from the date of receipt of the dossier by making their opinion and in the case of a request sent to the court are met," he said, adding that "on the court to express its opinion within 90 days on the re-trial."
    The source familiar with the House of Representatives revealed, on Tuesday (12 July 2016), from the receipt of the House of Representatives a letter from the Presidency confirming the ratification of the law amending the Code of Criminal Procedure, as he pointed out that the President of the Republic face an investigation into the delay in implementation of the law .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 2:34 am