Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reactivate committees receipt of applications in all provinces for people with Dhaiaalarhab and in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reactivate committees receipt of applications in all provinces for people with Dhaiaalarhab and in  Empty Reactivate committees receipt of applications in all provinces for people with Dhaiaalarhab and in

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:43 am

Reactivate committees receipt of applications in all provinces for people with Dhaiaalarhab and in coordination with the Martyrs Foundation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I met the President of the Martyrs Foundation Mrs. successful Abdalamirachammra with the legal department of the General Secretariat of the Council ofMinisters director was agreed between the Trevi that the work ofthe committees current sub -compensation in the provinces and offices continue to administrative units for the receipt of requests forcompensation and the completion ofits own procedures and format for presentation to the members of thecommittees Compensation Sub planned to call them,  
    were Confirmation that the Supreme Judicial Council to nominate their representatives for the presidency of the sub - committees to compensate those affected by the military operations and military mistakes and terrorist operations , taking into account that at least class judiciary for second class and each of the ministries (defense, Interior, Health) and the Directorate of Land registry in theMinistry of Justice, and the Department of Martyrs victims of hostilities and military mistakes and terrorist operations in themartyrs Foundation, and all the provinces to nominate their representatives to the membership of the sub - committees to compensate those affected.  
    came the piece to the keenness of the President of the martyrs Foundation Mrs. successful Abdalamirachammra to activate thelaw (57) for the year 2015 (adjusted to compensate those affected by the military operations and military mistakes and terrorist operations Act No. (20) for the year 2009.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:30 pm