Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov Empty Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be covered by CNN (it won’t)

Submitted by IWB, on August 20th, 20Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov 1t5knIC51yGYT_Ay
    Follow
    Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov 4af876267d29dce6066c75e1a6478055_normal Renee JonesSchneider @reneejon
    Some protesters got aggressive at the end of the night as Trump supporters left Minneapolis fundraiser. @StarTribune
    9:18 PM - 19 Aug 2016
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov Empty Re: Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by fonz1951 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:49 pm

my granddaughter who is 16 years old is an avid obama and clinton lover, disowned my wife and me because we like and will be voting for trump. it is sad to me that people are willing to throw over their own family for their political differences. i just know that at the ripe old age of 16 she doesn't know, because she is not going to find out what a crook, sham and just out and out piece of crap o and hillary are. maybe, just maybe she will grow up, wake up and see, in the meantime i will just let it go.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov Empty Re: Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Fonz praying she wakes up and the family is reunited.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Lobo wrote:Fonz praying she wakes up and the family is reunited.
    thank you lobo. she's a good kid, but not old enough to realize the real issue. i just let it go and let her figure it out. in the meantime i just love her and pray she "wakes up"
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Amen to that Fonz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm