Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arrested 70 wanted to eliminate and accused of involvement in tribal conflicts in Maysan province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arrested 70 wanted to eliminate and accused of involvement in tribal conflicts in Maysan province Empty Arrested 70 wanted to eliminate and accused of involvement in tribal conflicts in Maysan province

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 am

[ltr]Arrested 70 wanted to eliminate and accused of involvement in tribal conflicts in Maysan province[/ltr]

Since 22/08/2016 20:10 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Police threw Mafaz Maysan province, on Monday, the 70 accused is required to eliminate and accused of involvement in the tribal conflicts that have occurred in the province.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said the provincial police chief Brigadier General Nizar Mohi al-Saadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "detachments spend Hungary large police managed to arrest the 40 accused is required to eliminate," noting that "including five issued against them catch diary judicial and three others in accordance with the Article "431" and the threat of another defendant is required according to the article "406" murder and the accused is required in accordance with Article "229" attacks on staff, "he said," wanted the other defendants in accordance with Article 240 "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The detachments spend Saleh Castle Police Department was able to arrest the" 37 "the accused is required in accordance with Article" 240, "adding that" all the accused were referred to the judiciary, which decided to arrest wanted men in accordance with legal materials and fabricated. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "all defendants suspected of involvement in the tribal conflicts that have occurred in Maysan during the past period." It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:08 am