Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und Empty Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2013, 6:58 am

Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "under criminal investigation" against one of their respective owners

More Info to Follow ..(When it is posted I will post the entire story)...MORE POSTED

Range Press / Baghdad Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday, the cancellation of leave an international company for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, and attributed the reason to the existence of "a criminal under the" right of one of its owners, asked for the Ministry of Commerce to "take the necessary action against the company.

The Director-General Agency of the Central Bank Abdul Abbas Khalaf in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Board of Directors of the Central Bank decided during the session of 1499, held on the 15th of the month of May last year, canceled leave company Falah International brokered the sale and purchase of foreign currency , "attributing the cause to" a criminal under the right one shareholder He Maythem owner of Moses. "

The student behind the Registrar of companies affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce to "take the obligation to the extent it comes Bdaúrtkm with providing us with a copy of the books of the filter and the record company meeting ratifications before you," condition "to make sure of the accuracy of the information provided by the banks and companies about the lack of under criminal investigation against one of the shareholders."

Continued ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und

Post by ron-man Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:32 am

Thanks
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq cancels leave an international company to sell the currency because of the "und

Post by CITEX Tue 11 Jun 2013, 3:26 pm

Very interesting, horrible translation, I dont understand a word of it, but its interesting information what I can understand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:49 am