Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently”

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently” Empty Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently”

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Sep 2016, 5:46 pm

Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently”
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Sep 7, 2016 | National Security

Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently” Obama-shrug_new
    Obama Calls Americans Lazy And Uniformed With No Hesitation
    When you have been as big of a failure as Obama, one would think he doesn’t have much to hold his hat on, but he sure spoke confidently Wednesday when he told a group that Americans are “lazy” and “uninformed of the world.” While Liberals will give him a pass on referring to us all as lazy and uninformed, it is interesting to think about when you consider how lazy and uninformed he has been while serving this country.
    Wednesday at a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we act as if we are bigger and better than others. Obama argues that we act so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”
    Obama said, “You know I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world but because we are such a big country we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world. If you are in Laos you need to know about Thailand and China and Cambodia because you are a small country and they are right next door and you need to know who they are. If you are in the United States sometimes you can feel lazy and think, ‘You know we are so big we don’t have to really know anything about other people.’  And that’s part of what I’m trying to change.”
    Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently” Screen-Shot-2016-09-07-at-11.20.07-AM-1
    Obama Speaking About Americans Not In Touch With The World, Maybe He Should Understand Our Fears Of Violent Nations
    This isn’t the first time Obama has insulted Americans while abroad. During his visit to Malaysia last November, he said Republicans were helping ISIS. So if Obama thinks we are all lazy and uninformed, tell me what’s to like about Barack Obama? When you consider his long list of failures and laziness, you come up with this list:

• He has spent more in his nearly four years in office than all the previous presidents combined, adding trillions to the national debt
    • He has given us a health care program that is bankrupting this nation
    • He has expanded benefits to illegal aliens and increased welfare rolls at heightened rates
    • He would rather appear on a television talk show than meet with world leaders
    • He doesn’t have the backbone to stand up to our enemies
    • He failed to take a firm stand against the Libyan insurgents who beat and murdered our ambassador in Benghazi, and it took him nearly two weeks to acknowledge it was a terrorist attack. Where is the outrage?
    • He disrespects our military in every single way imaginable
    • He hasn’t done much in the past four years except play golf and fly around campaigning for other corrupt Democrats
    • He enjoys little or no respect from world leaders, many of whom think he is a joke not to be taken seriously
    • His position on Israel is undeniable: he hates Israel
    • He thinks he can “talk” to the powers that be in Iran and make everything better, yet pays them billions in taxpayer money for a ransom
    • What happened to transparency in his administration? How many more lies have come out about his administration and the awful deals he makes with other countries?

The list goes on and on. Is this really the type of person you want in the White House? I surely don’t, but do you? Because Hillary Clinton will be a spinning version of Obama. She will be Obama 2.0.
    Obama: “Americans Are Too Lazy And Uninformed To Act Intelligently” DonaldTrump-AmericanFlag-Attrib-Flickr-GageSkidmore-25320801384-640x427
    We Have To Make America Great Again!
    How many reasons do you need to prove that Hillary Clinton would make a really horrible president? We can think of 1 really good one, Benghazi. Need anything else added to that? Letting four Americans die and lying to Congress to cover it all up should tell you all you need to know about Hillary, but let’s not forget she is married to Bill Clinton and all his host of scandals and lies. Does America really want that man back in the White House? Or her?
    The thought of the Clinton’s occupying the People’s House again is enough to make anyone uneasy, but there are millions of undecided voters. Reports are there are more “undecided” voters this election than there were in 2012, so we need articles like this shared to gain as many votes as possible.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/obama-americans-are-too-lazy-and-uninformed-to-act-intelligently/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Aweber&utm_campaign=8_September

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:53 am