Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Controversial election-favourite Geert Wilders calls for all mosques to be shut and the Koran banned

Lobo
    Lobo

Controversial election-favourite Geert Wilders calls for all mosques to be shut and the Koran banned Empty Controversial election-favourite Geert Wilders calls for all mosques to be shut and the Koran banned

Post by Lobo Mon 26 Sep 2016, 6:23 pm

Controversial election-favourite Geert Wilders calls for all mosques to be shut and the Koran banned in Holland - as German right wingers want undocumented migrants sent to camps in chilling echo of the Nazis
    USE LINK - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759949/Controversial-election-favourite-Geert-Wilders-calls-mosques-shut-Koran-banned-Holland-German-right-wingers-want-undocumented-migrants-sent-camps-chilling-echo-Nazis.html

• Geert Wilders has launched his one-page 'de-Islamification' manifesto
    • The right wing politician wants all Islamic symbols stripped from Holland 
    • He also wants to follow Brexit and withdraw from the European Union
    • German right wingers, meanwhile, want migrants sent to special camps  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759949/Controversial-election-favourite-Geert-Wilders-calls-mosques-shut-Koran-banned-Holland-German-right-wingers-want-undocumented-migrants-sent-camps-chilling-echo-Nazis.html#ixzz4LPIDBhyJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:12 pm