Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: More than half of rural households buy drinking water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: More than half of rural households buy drinking water Empty Planning: More than half of rural households buy drinking water

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2016, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Planning: More than half of rural households buy drinking water

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Planning, on Saturday, that half of the households in rural areas to buy water, noting that urban households are still using sanitary means primitive. 
    The Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry in a report seen by the "long", that " thepercentage of households which buys water (bottled or bottles of RO water tank mobile) for the purpose of drinking amounted to 47.4%, where more than half the population has adopted in rural to buy water to fill their need areas , "pointing out that" thereason behind it is the hyphen water to poor homes, in addition to non-arrival of water liquefaction networks service to some rural areas, which pay 2.2% of these families to use the surface of the water. " 
    He said the machine that" nearly 72% of households have confirmed that the waters of liquefaction is not suitable for drinking without treatment, it has appeared in clear in the southern regions and by 94.4%. " 
    He said the machine through the report that" the urban households still use the sanitation facilities primitive Kelmejry covered and 5.6% open stream and by 11.3% and the open by 2.8%, reflecting the poor quality ofinfrastructure related to the field of sanitation some areas. " 
    the many Iraqis are turning to buy bottled water from the local markets or develop special filters to filter thewater.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:46 am