Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the pro Empty Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the pro

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Sep 2021, 7:11 am

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Tuesday, the Iraqi Ministry of Planning revealed that a third of the rural population suffers from a lack of potable water, indicating that the lowest governorate of Anbar has the lowest rate of that water.
    The Central Statistics Agency of the Ministry said in its report for the current year 2021 and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the percentage of the population served by potable water networks throughout the country during the year 2020 amounted to 83.4%, of which 91.7% were in urban areas," noting that "more than A third of the rural population is still not served by these networks, as the percentage of those served reached 65.6%.
    The report of the agency added, "The average per capita share of potable water supplied to the total population in Iraq amounted to 365 liters per day," noting that "the highest average per capita share was recorded in Maysan Governorate, and it amounted to 636 liters per day, while the lowest rate was in the Governorate of Anbar, where it reached 166 liters per day.
    Some Iraqi governorates, including the capital, Baghdad, suffer from a scarcity of potable water despite the presence of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, as a result of the lack of water purification projects, where the residents of Mesopotamia depend on buying sterilized commercial water for the purpose of drinking and cooking food.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:09 pm