Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq executes two al-Qaeda elements

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq executes two al-Qaeda elements Empty Iraq executes two al-Qaeda elements

Post by chouchou Sun 23 Jun 2013, 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Criminal court of Karkh issued on Sunday death sentences on two convictedto the “Islamic State of Iraq”, the local wing of al -Qaeda in Iraq.
    “The security forces arrested two convicted with ammunitions in Radwaniyah area in Baghdad last year,” According to a statement issued by the media center of the judiciary power reportedly “Shafaq News”.

“The convicted confessedof belongingto the Islamic State of Iraq (the local wing of al-Qaeda) and planting roadside bombs to destabilize security, in addition to storing weapons in one of the convicted house”.

“All evidences were enough to convict the accused element,” the statement added.

Iraqi officials blamed al -Qaeda for killing dozens of civilians, including women and children. The organization already adopted carrying out dozens of the most prominent attacks against civilian gatherings

Officials say those that al-Qaeda in Iraq get funded through stealing cars, banking and royalty imposed on traders and rich people in Mosul, Anbar , Salahuddin, Kirkuk and Diyala provinces.

It is worth mentioning that most of the attacks are adopted by al-Qaeda targeting civilian populations since the fall of the former regime and during the presence of the U.S. military until now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:29 am