Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finally, Iraq ranked first in the world?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finally, Iraq ranked first in the world? Empty Finally, Iraq ranked first in the world?

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Oct 2016, 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Finally, Iraq ranked first in the world?

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said the report by the "CAF" charity Foundation for the year 2016 that the Iraqis are leading the second year in a row the list of peoples most help to strangers
    According to the report, who briefed him "light News" 81% of Iraq's population, they said in the survey that they had helped a stranger in the last month before the poll participation.
    Commenting the report, saying, "It seems that the civil war in Iraq did not adversely affect the tender is the official Iraqi society, which is the authentic heritage has."
    Iraq was followed in the list, other Arab countries, was Libya's second 79% (according to the latest poll conducted there in 2012), and Kuwait the third, where he helped 78% of Kuwaitis strangers within one month earlier interview, and in fifth place Emirates replaced by 75%, and Saudi Arabia ranked tenth by 73%.
    As Jordan is classified as one of the ten fastest growing countries in terms of bid-ask spread, depending on the period before the Alasttalaa- as Jordan progressed by 5% and more.
    According to the data, they surpassed men who said they came to help strangers proportion of women 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm