Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: sentenced in absentia against former officials, including the electricity Ayham al-Samarr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: sentenced in absentia against former officials, including the electricity Ayham al-Samarr Empty Integrity: sentenced in absentia against former officials, including the electricity Ayham al-Samarr

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 3:48 am

[size=37]Integrity: sentenced in absentia against former officials, including the electricity Ayham al-Samarrai[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Disclosed Integrity Commission, on Tuesday, for the issuance of a default judgment against a number of former officials in the Ministry of Electricity, including the director of former electricity minister Ayham al-Samarrai's office.
    The Commission said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "the convicts they make the exploitation of their career, and committed several irregularities in a contract between the ministry and one of the foreign companies have led to damage to public property."
    She explained Investigation Department in integrity, in the gallery talking about the case referred to the Court of Misdemeanors integrity, money laundering and economic crime, "that the convicts (V.n.a) Director of the Minister's Office and (M.t.h) The Director General of the Department of energy production and (i .z.kh) the Director General of the Department of projects, and (and .j.a) Director General of administrative and financial Department, and (O.h.t) the Director General of the Central maintenance, they should make that contradicts their job duties in the contract for the processing plant electric power in Samarra. "
    "The preliminary investigations pointed to the lack of study submitted on the project by the Planning and Studies Department at the ministry; for the purpose of establishing the conditions and specifications of the terms of the lawsuit, as well as the lack of information that shows the company's financial position," revealing a "lack of justification for the signing of the contract between the The ministry and the company at $ 224 million, while the show was in advance of $ 109 million. "
    The statement stressed that "the verdict issued against those convicted included two paragraphs of simple imprisonment for one year the right of each of them, giving the right hand of the affected request compensation if the acquisition of the decision become final" .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:15 pm