Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail   Empty Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:34 am

Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail  

Haider Ali Jawad - 06/27/2013
    Called on the Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, Iraqi parliament speaker Osama Alnjev to do utmost efforts to bend the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay al-Suhail for his resignation, stressing its role in the stability of the Iraqi economy and the fight against corruption in the banking sector.
    An official source in the bank, "the bank sent letters to the parliament, and sent first to the Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi and were second to first vice president, Qusay al-Suhail."
    He noted that the first letter "calls Najafi to exert utmost efforts to persuade Suhail return for his resignation," while the second letter urges that guided the first Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay al-Suhail to "review the decision of resignation."
    The letters, which reminds Tbban in efforts to "bend" Suhail about his resignation to "the great actor and role played by Suhail in the stability of the Iraqi economy and combat citizen and opportunities for corruption and corrupt people in the banking sector."
    It is noteworthy that the first deputy chairman of the Iraqi parliament Qusay al-Suhail presented at the 24 of this Hazran, resigned from his post of the deputy speaker of parliament and members of parliament against the backdrop of being subjected to pressure and accusations from within the Liberal bloc.
    The Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi has expressed in the 24 of this Hazran, lamented to provide his deputy Qusay al-Suhail resigned from his post, while stressed that he decides to consider the decision to resign in the first session held next week to take the necessary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail   Empty Re: Central calls on parliament to reject the resignation Suhail

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:45 am

Governor of CBI calls Siheil to reconsider his resignation

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on June 27, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Abdul Basit Turki, called the first Deputy Speaker, Qusay al-Siheil, to reconsider his resignation from his post.
    Siheil submitted his resignation for personal reasons according to parliamentary source.
    In a message to Siheil received by IraqiNews.com, Turki stated “I find myself forced to interfere to request you to reconsider your decision and I hope my letter to be considered by you to withdraw your resignation request from the parliament chairmanship.”
    “I experienced your great efforts in confronting the corruption in the CBI and your help in eliminating the impediments that hinder its performance,” he added.
    “I am confident that there are justifications behind your decision to resign but I am sure that you can reconsider them because we succeeded in getting the wrong figures out of the CBI through our collective efforts and I wish to complete this battle together till the end,” he mentioned.
    “I wish you all success always to keep on participating us in confronting corruption,” he concluded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:49 pm