Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Send 1700 US troops to Iraq next year, with solutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Send 1700 US troops to Iraq next year, with solutions Empty Washington: Send 1700 US troops to Iraq next year, with solutions

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington: Send 1700 US troops to Iraq next year, with solutions

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    The United States plans to send 1,700 troops of the 82 Airborne Division to Iraq in 2017 with the beginning of the year,
    The commander of the brigade paratrooper Colonel Patrick and hip in the Stars and Stervs newspaper American quoted accredited to the Pentagon's remarks, he said that the paratrooper brigade of 1700 troops from airborne division 82 will arrive in Iraq at the beginning of 2017 to replace the paratrooper brigade last of the 101st Airborne Division, after the end of their mission in Iraq.
    He and York, the brigade combat paratrooper II soldiers psychologically prepared for this mission to go to Iraq and we will be there at the right place at the right time, too.
    He and York, that the brigade, known as the Falcon Brigade Brgued or Falcon will replace the Second Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division, which ended its tasks in Iraq.
    He and York, that his soldiers paratroopers prepared and ready for the challenges they will face in Iraq, noting that efforts will focus on helping the Iraqis defeat al Daesh on the battlefield and we will soon be on the ground in Iraq is difficult and deadly mission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 am