Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Neno
Tiffany
duck2000
sassy
mochasmom
wciappetta
jedi17
11 posters

SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017

jedi17
    jedi17

SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017 Empty SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017

Post by jedi17 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The US Army announced on Wednesday, that it will deploy 1,700 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division early in 2017, in order to provide aid to Iraqi security forces currently trying to retake the city of Mosul from the Islamic State (ISIS) militants.
    The 82nd Airborne’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team, stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, will deploy to the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility to take part in Operation Inherent Resolve, according to an Army press release.
    The unit (known as Falcon Brigade) will replace the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, in training, advising and assisting the Iraqi forces.
    “The 2nd Brigade Combat Team is highly trained, disciplined and fit,” said Col. Patrick Work, commander of 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne.
    “Readiness is our top priority; our paratroopers are prepared for this deployment in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. Our team looks forward to this important mission and our opportunity to assist our Iraqi partners,” Work added.

WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.6
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017 Empty Re: SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017

Post by wciappetta Sat 10 Dec 2016, 7:24 am

This declares the battle of Mosul is expected to run into January. Based on the previous announcement on Nov 4th I had thought these troops would be deployed already, obviously they have not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017 Empty Re: SECURITY US Army to send 1700 paratroops to Iraq early in 2017

Post by mochasmom Sat 10 Dec 2016, 7:53 am

Damn
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:23 am

wciappetta wrote:This declares the battle of Mosul is expected to run into January. Based on the previous announcement on Nov 4th I had thought these troops would be deployed already, obviously they have not.

I am sure that that there will be future battles, but i also believe that ISIS is going to go underground and try to blend in.  These future battles will be obtaining intel from locals and hunting down ISIS criminals in country as they blow up cars in markets.  I don't think that the battle for Mosul will go on for much longer.

That would imply full control of the eastern half of the city would not be accomplished before late January, missing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's target of recapturing the whole city by the end of the year.

I'm not sure how far they will push ISIS into one small territory and then take weeks to battle for just that small piece of Mosul....but they are making great progress
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:44 am

The Iraqi Army is making progress in Mosul to eject IS from its last stronghold in the country – with expectations of capturing thousands more IS detainees. But it is the decimation of operational cells like Habib’s, which spread fear across a swath of territory that the jihadists do not actually occupy, that will be key to finally crushing IS here.

“I didn’t think they had the capacity to arrest people and stop these crimes,” says Habib. “Our future as an IS organization has been finished – it’s over – because they arrested most IS groups and most areas have been liberated."
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 10 Dec 2016, 9:02 am

maybe this is considered a simmer?  hum  That would be really nice , I know that's probably reaching for the moon though!  badboys
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:31 pm

Agreed it all looks good... I was just expecting these guys to be there already...Completing this battle in January isn't bad...it makes February a good possibility to be revalued and over....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:43 pm

wciappetta wrote:Agreed it all looks good... I was just expecting these guys to be there already...Completing this battle in January isn't bad...it makes February a good possibility to be revalued and over....

its funny when you say "over" as that will actually be the "start" for me, as well as everyone else who has been here for all these years
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:12 pm

lol nearly 14 yrs, to me it's the end of a race....its like winning a war, there will be pause as reality sets in and then as you say a new beginning....

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm

this is a scheduled change of guard no worries!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:56 am