Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Qaeda starts July with a series of bombings in Baghdad

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Qaeda starts July with a series of bombings in Baghdad  Empty Al-Qaeda starts July with a series of bombings in Baghdad

Post by chouchou Wed 03 Jul 2013, 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Dozens of Iraqis were killed and others wounded in a series of bloody attacks that hit different parts of Baghdad, while security authorities blamed al-Qaeda militant.

761 Iraqis were killed last June, which is less than the record in the previous month, according to UN figures, as the Iraqi authorities did not announce its number so far.

More than 1000 people were killed in acts of violence in Iraq during May to become one of the bloodiest months, which has been the highest rate of death since sectarian conflict in 2006-2007.

In a new tactic of the “Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham group “, it began waging a series of attacks in the evening, in the crowded areas of Baghdad to inflict the greatest number of deaths and all of them were civilians.

A senior officer in the Iraqi Ministry of Interior told “Shafaq News” that “six car bombs were detonated today targeting, Shulaa , al-Doura , al-Shaab, al-Kamaliya ,al-Huria , Tobchi and Kadhimiya areas.

When the officer, who asked for anonymity , asked about the number of victims, he said, “martyrs and wounded people were dozens."

In light of conflicting news, with those responsible for the statement, it is difficult to know the casualties accurately.

“Only our hospital received ten bodies and dozens wounded by two car-bombings,” An official in Shaab hospital told “Shafaq News”.

A senior officer who declined to be named told “Shafaq News” “We have the number of dead and wounded exceeded 100, mostly civilians”.

“The bombings were carried out by car bombs and roadside bombs."

The sectarian tension in Iraq and the region has escalated as a result of the civil war in Syria, where opponents are fighting to overthrow President, Bashar al-Assad’s regime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:07 pm