Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the largest project modern surveillance cameras for security in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of the largest project modern surveillance cameras for security in Baghdad Empty The opening of the largest project modern surveillance cameras for security in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Dec 2016, 2:56 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 26[ltr]  16/12/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad province today opened the largest project modern surveillance cameras for security in the capital.
    The governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi said in a statement news agency Buratha received a copy of it today, "that in spite of all the interferences and obstacles and administrative complexities in security did not prevent the province from doing moral and legitimate and national duty towards the people of Baghdad as part of the task and scientific steps in order to find real solutions to keep the blood of innocent people and contribute to to provide appropriate security climates through technological means, after an old classic methods failed.
    "The surveillance cameras security modern system opened high-resolution world-class and is the largest security monitoring project in the province of Baghdad Asahm in providing important and accurate information of the security services in order to perform its duty in the face of terrorist groups and criminal gangs are kidnapping, murder, theft and robbery."
    He explained "that the province supports all vital projects within the studied what that Ttovralomwal plans and budgets that cover the costs of such projects are very important as they relate to the lives of citizens and protect public and private property

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:11 pm