Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
wciappetta
6 posters

Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking  Empty Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:06 pm

I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends. Well, two nights ago, this happened to me...

I was out for an evening with friends and had more than several beers followed by red wine and single malt shots. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit...

That's when I did something I've never done before--I took a taxi home.
      Sure enough on the way there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before.
      I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it..

So, anyway, if you want to borrow it, give me a call.

Merry Christmas!

Hey and be safe out there.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking  Empty Re: Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:14 pm

funny funny drunk drunk drunk
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking  Empty Re: Share a personal experience with my friends about drinking

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 6:16 pm

Good one! funny
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 20 Dec 2016, 7:34 pm

thanks w. i needed a good laugh, just posted this on facebook
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Tue 20 Dec 2016, 10:44 pm

fonz1951 wrote:thanks w. i needed a good laugh, just posted this on facebook
    lol! lol! lol! funny funny funny  That was AWESOME!!!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 21 Dec 2016, 2:18 am

Maybe you need another drink to clear things up.  _  drunk

Good one!   lol!

Cheers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:01 am