Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We reject the Saudi statements about the crowd and the Kingdom of solving their problems away

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We reject the Saudi statements about the crowd and the Kingdom of solving their problems away Empty Abadi: We reject the Saudi statements about the crowd and the Kingdom of solving their problems away

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:32 am

[ltr]Abadi: We reject the Saudi statements about the crowd and the Kingdom of solving their problems away from Iraq[/ltr]

Since 12/27/2016 17:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, refusing to Saudi Arabia's comments about the popular crowd, calling on them to solve their problems away from Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said in a press conference held after the Cabinet meeting attended by the expiration / balances News / "The formation of the popular crowd Act is an application of the order Diwani issued last February."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi added that "the popular crowd Act prevents the spread of weapons outside the framework of the State", declaring "rejection of the statements of Saudi Arabia about the popular crowd."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Abadi Saudi Arabia to "solve their problems away from Iraq and non-interference in the internal its affairs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry received, today, on the statements made by Saudi Foreign Minister concerning the popular crowd, saying that the crowd fighting force is working according to the law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir attacked, on Monday, the popular crowd, saying no place for the crowd if we want Iraq to be Mouhda.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:08 pm