Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: terrorist bombings in Iraq a "conspiracy" targeting one component .. and prepared genocide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: terrorist bombings in Iraq a "conspiracy" targeting one component .. and prepared genocide Empty Deputy: terrorist bombings in Iraq a "conspiracy" targeting one component .. and prepared genocide

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:11 pm

[ltr]Deputy: terrorist bombings in Iraq a "conspiracy" targeting one component .. and prepared genocide[/ltr]

Since 01.03.2017 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned MP for the rule of law emotions grace, Tuesday, that the terrorist bombings in Iraq a "conspiracy" targeting one component only.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Her grace in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the bloody bombings that took place yesterday, which targeted Shiite areas as usual, leads us to ask one question and await the answer from all politicians and clerics, writers and journalists: Although more than thirteen years after the bombings did not stop sectarian targeting Shiites in Iraq, what is the price that must be paid by the Shiites to stop Taifen targeting their children. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "the horrific scenes that reported in the media yesterday for the bombings, which claimed the lives of innocent reveal the truth about the conspiracy targeting one component amid international silence towards this genocide."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Blessing, that "the Iraqi street is no longer oblivious to the objectives of this terrorist criminal practices," pointing out that "we do not know what price they must pay to stop the ongoing bloodshed, Valkhoza and shame of terrorism and sponsoring terrorism" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am