Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli Empty Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 4:19 am

Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The director of public nationality, Major General Mehdi Ne'ma al-Waeli, announced on Monday the opening of the national card department in the Amrali district of Salah al-Din province.

Al-Waeli said in a statement received by the "Eye of Iraq News", that "the opening of the National Card Department in the district of Amra in the province of Salah al-Din in the presence of the national card director Brigadier Nashat al-Khafaji and a member of the Council of Mehdi Taki Ismail,

"This came to start issuing the national card to the citizens and reducing the routine in the work of the service departments for the auditors," Waeli said. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli Empty Re: Opening of the National Card Department in Emreli

Post by sassy Mon 18 Sep 2017, 6:10 am

Ok, could someone explain what the national card's use is for exactly?   hum

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:10 am