Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the completion of new expansions .. Opening of the falconry control in front of citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the completion of new expansions .. Opening of the falconry control in front of citizens Empty After the completion of new expansions .. Opening of the falconry control in front of citizens

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 1:36 am

[ltr]After the completion of new expansions .. Opening of the falconry control in front of citizens[/ltr]

Since 2017-12-04 at 15:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Anbar - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Anbar governor Mohammed al-Halbusi and Baghdad Operations Commander Major General Jalil al-Rubaie opened Monday the control of falconry after the expansion, with the construction of 10 small car corridors and other corridors for large and central load vehicles and the addition of a number of sonar cars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"This action and action comes in accordance with the directives of Mohammed al-Halbusi, governor of Anbar, after coordination with the ministries and the security services concerned to carry out the expansion to facilitate the passage of citizens and the passage of the wheels with ease and flexibility of the arrivals from Anbar province towards the province of Madad and provinces. And in coordination with the security services concerned with the administration of control. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the province has ensured the expansion and implemented by the Directorate of Municipalities of Anbar province in coordination with the Directorate of the Municipality of Fallujah, where the work took the last three months, which came as a result of complaints citizens and after the governor of Anbar visit site control site."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:24 am