Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law accused the central bank to "watching" the financial crisis without plans for the future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law accused the central bank to "watching" the financial crisis without plans for the future Empty Law accused the central bank to "watching" the financial crisis without plans for the future

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 am

[rtl]Law accused the central bank to "watching" the financial crisis without plans for the future[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: CE, a[/rtl]
    [rtl]It accused the MP for the coalition of state law Zainab Arif visual, Wednesday, the Central Bank of the sight of the financial crisis without putting any future plans.[/rtl]

[rtl]Basri said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "the Iraqi Central Bank to prepare a plan for the coming years with respect to the face of the financial crisis plaguing the economy of Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Central Bank's mission is focused on the development of policies, programs and mechanisms to do with regard to monetary policy and means of supervision and control over the banking sector, until 2020 with confirmation main goal, which is to address inflation and growth in the contribution of the banking sector in the gross domestic product."[/rtl]

[rtl]Visual and shown on the application of the mechanics of flexible and transparent to ensure the participation and the private banking Government, both sector by moving the Iraqi economy in lost current crisis, "indicating that" one of the reform packages is the launch of credit to the industrial, agricultural and housing to the bank, but the central bank did not announce when it will launch the loans despite the allocation of $ ( five trillion dinars) to them. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani said, Wednesday, that the KRG does not have the money, while explained that the biggest challenge in front of the Kurdistan [/rtl]
    [rtl]region is the financial crisis.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 am