Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Salahuddin: Baiji refinery, the economic nerve to maintain .. and we reject tra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Salahuddin: Baiji refinery, the economic nerve to maintain .. and we reject tra Empty Council Salahuddin: Baiji refinery, the economic nerve to maintain .. and we reject tra

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Council Salahuddin: Baiji refinery, the economic nerve to maintain .. and we reject transported to the south[/size]

Salahuddin Journal News: Salahuddin Provincial Council reiterated his refusal to move the Baiji refinery from the province to the south of Iraq.
    Said Mahdi al-Bayati, a member of the Board of Salahuddin in a statement (Journal News): "The decision to transfer the refinery Bhristi south rejected by the local government" is certain: "The Baiji refinery is the economic nerve of the province and local government need to support imports of refined decision."
    Al-Bayati said: "The 24% of imports of petro dollars depends on the Baiji refinery, and these imports benefit the economy of the province, which is the greatest need for such imports at the moment because they have been damaged and need to rebuild normally."
    He added: "The local government has coordinated with the political leaders to prevent the transfer of the Baiji refinery to the south."
    The MP for Salahuddin province Mutashar al-Samarrai, revealed last Thursday, for a decision by the Council of Ministers to transfer parts of the Baiji refinery to other refineries in the south of the country.
    Samarrai said in a press conference building, the House of Representatives: "The body of opinion in the Council of Ministers, composed of the prime minister and the ministers of oil, electricity, higher education and water resources, issued a decision to transfer parts of the Baiji refinery to other refineries in southern Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am