Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports are Bchger interface port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports are Bchger interface port of Umm Qasr Empty Iraqi ports are Bchger interface port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:22 pm

Iraqi ports are Bchger interface port of Umm Qasr
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After the recent visit of the Minister of Transport and agency professor Abdul-Hussein Abtan Iraqi Ports face the necessity of Ma'aleh interfaces ports Care and show it in the proper manner, the timely Mr. Director General of the Iraqi ports chief engineer Riad Sawadi Shamkhi
    Encouraging employees of the ports to do the first campaign of its kind in the coordination and cleaning and rehabilitation of ports demolished by her sons .. and Tzafart everyone's efforts to implement the duty and were able to raise large amounts of scrap and waste and debris and some of the mechanisms and wheels abandoned and still work continuously and crowned finally Bchger interfaces ports Pfsail palm to bestow beautiful and elegant and Bhaoua reminiscent tender visual and generosity in supporting Iraq's economy and make the Iraqi ports are the most important economic window of the basket of Iraq and enduring generosity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:56 am