Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq says Turkey relations can not improve without troop withdrawal: TV

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq says Turkey relations can not improve without troop withdrawal: TV Empty Iraq says Turkey relations can not improve without troop withdrawal: TV

Post by jedi17 Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:13 pm

[size=39]Iraq says Turkey relations can not improve without troop withdrawal: TV[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and his Iraqi counterpart Haider al-Abadi hold a joint news conference in Baghdad, Iraq, January 7, 2017. Hakan Goktepe/Prime Minister’s Press Office/Handout via REUTERS

(Reuters) Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday relations with northern neighbour Turkey could “not move forward one step” without a withdrawal of Turkish forces from a camp in northern Iraq, state television reported.
    Turkish forces have been stationed at Bashiqa camp near Mosul since before the start of an offensive against Islamic State.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:50 am