Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of an air route between Baghdad and Basra to Belarus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of an air route between Baghdad and Basra to Belarus Empty The opening of an air route between Baghdad and Basra to Belarus

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The opening of an air route between Baghdad and Basra to Belarus

 Baghdad / term 

The Iraqi Airways, yesterday, the opening of an air route between Iraq and Belarus on Friday. 
    Said Samer Kubba, director of the company in a press release, that "within the company 's plan for re - opening of the lines that have been working in the past as well as the economic feasibility study of opening lines to which they are located Iraqi community countries and stimulate economic activity between the two countries that serve important segments of Iraqi society , such as students as well as patients and others. " 
    He said Kubba "will be the opening of an air route from Baghdad and Basra to Minsk , the Belarusian capital on Friday by one flight every Friday from Baghdad every two days from Basra , " noting that " the price of the first and second trips will be an incentive of $ 257 to go home for an adult , while a child from the age of two years and up to 12 years $ 172 to go home and away and children below the age of two years $ 64 to go back and forth. " 
    Director General of the airlines and stressed that "these prices do not include taxes at airports as well as any other taxes." 
    The Iraqi Airways announced the receipt of a new Boeing aircraft in the first quarter of this year as part of the former contract with the Boeing Company included supply Iraq with 45 aircraft.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:23 am