Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airways is preparing for the opening line (Basra - Baghdad - Moscow)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airways is preparing for the opening line (Basra - Baghdad - Moscow) Empty Airways is preparing for the opening line (Basra - Baghdad - Moscow)

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 6:10 am

[ltr]
    Airways is preparing for the opening line (Basra - Baghdad - Moscow)

April 5, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    General Company of Iraqi Airways is preparing for the opening of an air route between the (Basra - Baghdad - Moscow) in the coming period. 
    An official source in the company told news for our economy, the completion of the logistics agreements between the parties to the opening of the line after the shutdown lasted three decades. 
    He said it is part of the ministry's plan to open all the lines that were working and facilitate the transfer of cargo and passenger operations, especially after the remarkable activity of air transport for the movement taking place in Iraqi airspace. 
    The source continued that he will also be the opening line of Baghdad Sharm el-Sheikh and line Baghdad, Tunisia, and it is hoped the opening of other airlines with European countries, noting that the company has prepared courses for the training of pilots, engineers and technicians contributing to improve the performance of Iraqi Airways to close the page spanned thirty years disruption from the world in aviation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:57 am