Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tangible Faith? Undeniable Proof?

csd9013
    csd9013

Tangible Faith? Undeniable Proof? Empty Tangible Faith? Undeniable Proof?

Post by csd9013 Tue 24 Jan 2017, 7:39 am

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth. 
    Psalm 19:1-6

I was saved at summer Bible camp surrounded by majestic mountains and refreshing waters. He opened my eyes to see Him through nature. There I realized if He could create this wondrous mountainscape, the glory of Mount McKinley, then I’d do well asking Him to shape my life – with purpose. I gave Him my life that day.

Psalm 19 is beautifully inspired poetry that beckons – implores, really – everyone to believe. “Just look up!” cries the psalmist. “The heavens declare God!” Our Master Sculptor demonstrates His handiwork. Tonight, really see His glorious sunset. Tomorrow look for Him in His sunrise. Day and night speak and show proof, with the seemingly endless horizon line setting a stage for the sun. It fills the whole world! There is no tongue nor tribe nor spot on earth where heavenly voices are not heard. The psalmist compares the sun to a young, optimistic bridegroom ready to embark on new life, energetic and strong. Our Maker reveals these images to every person, every day. This means we’re all without excuse, as all can feel the sun’s warmth, power, and magnificence.

Sweet Freedom in Action

Today, remember that He’ll strengthen your faith, too – just look up!

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:01 am