Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: political differences on the simple laws can be passed, including the Justice and Accountabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: political differences on the simple laws can be passed, including the Justice and Accountabi Empty Tamimi: political differences on the simple laws can be passed, including the Justice and Accountabi

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 5:08 am

Tamimi: political differences on the simple laws can be passed, including the Justice and Accountability

16-07-2013 07:48 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the State of Law Coalition MP / National Alliance / Mansour al-Tamimi, that political differences on controversial laws except simple law of the Federal Court and the general amnesty, and the rest can be passed, including the amendment of the law of accountability and justice.

Timimi said in a statement (of the Agency news): The pass laws according to one basket is dangerous, and I think all the members of the House of Representatives against this principle, noting: If a real will to pass, Fbalamkan approve all laws exist within the Council.

He added: differences over the very simple between the blocks can be حلحلتها and vote on the law, if the will and determination to pass it be passed easily, including the amendment of the law of accountability and justice, adding that the amnesty laws and the Federal Court and the Federation Council, you need a political consensus between the blocs because it recognizes as two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the law of the Federal Court, criminalization of the Baath Party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, amnesty, etc., and the law of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the demarcation of the administrative border during the last year of the House of Representatives. / End / 7. G. J /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:22 am