Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Othman: The political parties have not reached to an agreement on important laws to be passed in par

chouchou
    chouchou

Othman: The political parties have not reached to an agreement on important laws to be passed in par Empty Othman: The political parties have not reached to an agreement on important laws to be passed in par

Post by chouchou Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The independent MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman confirmed that the political parties have not reached any agreement on passing the important laws to in Parliament.

Othman said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "passing important laws in Parliament based on consensus and political understanding among the blocs," indicating that "this thing did not happen until now," noting that" any law gets political consensus between the blocs will be passed easily in the House Representatives. "

About the formation of the committees between the Governments of the region and the government of the Centre to resolve outstanding problems, Othman said: "The agreement, which took place between the two parties is not transparent, therefore there is no information about the time of the formation of committees to begin their work," noting that" mutual accusations between Deputy Prime Minister, Hussain al-Shahristani and the officials in the Kurdistan region are still continuing despite the recent agreement between the Governments of the region and the center," indicating that "these mutual accusations will stop, when oil and gas law legislated and approved in the parliament," / end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm