Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran defies: We will launch our missiles at large "no threat"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran defies: We will launch our missiles at large "no threat" Empty Iran defies: We will launch our missiles at large "no threat"

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:07 am

[size=31][size=31]Iran defies: We will launch our missiles at large "no threat"[/size][/size]

Iran defies: We will launch our missiles at large "no threat" 040217040346_14_1
    The commander of Iran 's Revolutionary Guards on Saturday that his country would use its missiles against its enemies if they threatened its security, and on the back of the return of tension with the United States. 

The commander of Air Force Space Revolutionary Guards, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hagizadh, said "We are working day and night to protect the security of Iran. If we gag from enemy missiles will fall on their heads , their voices resounding , " according to agency reported Tasnim Iran. 

He cited the Revolutionary Guards' website Sepah News, "earlier in the day, the news of the start of military exercises involving firing rockets, designed to show the " full readiness to confront threats , "including" degrading punishment "against Iran, Washington 's declared Friday. 

And it launched the first phase of the maneuvers "defenders of the sky of the state" air defense Revolutionary Guards in Semnan province east of the capital Tehran. 

The aim of military exercises to show professionalism and full readiness to defend Iran on a large scale through more than 35 thousand square kilometers in Semnan province east of the Iranian capital Tehran coverage. 

The maneuvers will include different types of systems and weather radar test, control and command centers , electronic war, according to the site. 

The US president, Donald Trump, Iran vowed after the recent military activities, saying it was "playing with fire". 

Trump said in a tweet published by the official account on the site "Twitter", on Friday, said Tehran "not estimated how much Obama was nice with it, I'm not well." 

Lord Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on the other Bngradh tweet Trump, saying that Iran was "not interested in the American threats."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:54 pm