Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alfalh: Anthem will be in Arabic with the words Iraq lived in all languages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alfalh: Anthem will be in Arabic with the words Iraq lived in all languages  Empty Alfalh: Anthem will be in Arabic with the words Iraq lived in all languages

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

Alfalh: Anthem will be in Arabic with the words Iraq lived in all languages

18-07-2013 02:55 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The president of the Commission of Culture and Information parliamentary MP / coalition of state law / on Alfalh, the postponement of the vote on the draft law of the national anthem to the presence of a number of proposals it, indicating that the anthem would be in Arabic with the words Long live Iraq languages ​​all. said in a press conference held in Parliament today, attended by the Agency (news): the proposed law anthem of Iraq, which is the implementation of a constitutional article and there was agreement total with all of Representatives to proceed with this day of the vote, but the request of some MPs from some political blocs delay. said: that the dispute core of the project, is that some of the components you want to add a language, and there is disagreement on the House Kurdish anthem Accordingly, in order to vote on the proposed law to the session close to come, adding that his committee was quick to rectify the matter, and we will put these requirements other كمقترحات vote. Between: The House of Representatives is Cishm we insist on completing anthem during this period in the month of Ramadan. pointed to: a proposal says a section of a poem in Arabic poet and one of the three (Poet elder Mohammad Mehdi jeweler, Badr Shaker Sayyab, and poet revolted Dr Mohammad Mehdi Seer) and the proposal verse one Kurdish language, and concludes anthem words 'Long live Iraq' languages ​​Iraqi all. continued: if they had a house of the Kurdish vote, would anthem in Arabic and the house in Kurdish, and if it did not have the vote would anthem in Arabic with the words Long live Iraq languages ​​all. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:32 pm