Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: control of the 12 percent of the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: control of the 12 percent of the Iraqi market Empty Iran: control of the 12 percent of the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 4:23 am

[size=32]
    Iran: control of the 12 percent of the Iraqi market[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 Hours Ago

Twilight News / Trade and Industry Affairs official in Ilam Faili beautiful Hohana province said on Monday that Iran now controls 12% of the Iraqi market after China and Turkey.
    Hohana said in a press statement, that during the last ten months have hit Iran's exports to Iraq more than five billion and $ 39 million, indicating that this ratio of more than 4% for the same period before.
    He added that the borders Mehrna Faili and the proportion of the rest of the ports and customs have been issued one billion and 438 million dollars, which doubled the movement through 125 percent than before, indicating that the total border crossings exports Eelam Faili has reached one billion and 941 million dollars Armuraki This is 72% more than similar-month period leading up to ten months in question.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 12:47 am