Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first Iraqi students dismissed from university because of "atheism"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first Iraqi students dismissed from university because of "atheism" Empty The first Iraqi students dismissed from university because of "atheism"

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The first Iraqi students dismissed from university because of "atheism"

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

It seems that Mnacfat and dialectics and social media ruled on the future of a lot of people, among them Samir Saad called the third phase in the Department of Sociology at the Faculty of Arts , University of Muthanna, who was fired recently as a result of an exchange of verbal between him and a staff teaching on the background of unquestioned intellectual charged him to "fling divine self and contempt of religion ", the Deanship of the Faculty of Arts confirmed the dismissal decision in accordance with the regulations of the university law, while Saad revealed his lack of knowledge about the person hubs across Alvesbuqueh window. 
    Says Samir Saad (range) , "I worked on the deployment of intellectual convictions in some of the pages on social networking sites (Facebook), and this page is managed by a fellow university students in the province of Muthanna, where he came up conversations about the general framework and reached the controversy and then harassment and incitement to murder against those who disagreed with ideas, "adding" coincidence there was an imaginary account of a university professor with us work on airing extreme views from my point of view across this page and within the atmosphere of sharp debates while students are not encouraged to disagree or freedom of expression . " . 
    He adds Saad, said "this professor said through his comments, that what I am asking is to ask stems from man colorless mind and represents bad ethics, which invited me to the trauma of putting this university professor because he represents a scientific institution encourages difference, Scientific and exchange visions , " noting that " the time I had an emotional response to this professor, and later found to be of the teaching staff at the University of Muthanna, which invited me to apologize for him being a professor at the universities. " 
    He continues , Saad, "apologize to the professor made in accordance with the personal and community and tribal considerations and by virtue of norms that govern us in the province, as well as being challenged in the scientific testimony through my comments in the (Facebook) on the grounds his views do not represent the people , he holds a Ph.D., as is claimed in the pages of social networking "noting that" the university opened an investigation with me about the attack on the professor through the Facebook page, and after they commented on their decision, that the opinion of the professor was carrying extreme and out of mind, objectivity and encourage communal violence, accused me of a professor then contempt of religion and throwing and cursing divine ". 
    Saad notes that "overall , I think , by and remains my opinions do not publish it within the university community, nor Ofrdha to my students, my convictions , all I ask through social media, through my personal and some Groups . , But I was surprised by the formation of the Disciplinary Committee to investigate me note that the Committee shall consist one person has neither the legal functions towards me and did not hear me at all . " 
    Saad that he " was surprised by the dismissal from the university on the background of the attack on a cadre of teaching and stressed note that I dealt with the professor as a user Facebook by asking inciting views differed with him , " attributing his dismissal from the university to "embrace monetary ideas of religion which is the root cause in the whole issue." 
    Sweeteners "long" tried to know the truth about the incident by another through contact with the Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Muthanna Dr. Saleh al - Lami, who confirmed the separation of the student according to the regulations of the university law is. 
    Al - Lami said, it " has already been a student Samir Saad chapter for assaulting a teaching staff of the Faculty of Arts , " noting that " the college has worked according to the legal body of her decision to separate the student Pmatbaky of the school year on the back of a verbal assault on a university academics." 
    He adds Lami, (range), "to Ayanina condemns student or not as far as we are concerned the application of the 
    law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:47 am