Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra.. Re-establishing a border reinforcement deep inside Iran to create the “best” ports in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra.. Re-establishing a border reinforcement deep inside Iran to create the “best” ports in Iraq Empty Basra.. Re-establishing a border reinforcement deep inside Iran to create the “best” ports in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2024, 7:04 am

Basra.. Re-establishing a border reinforcement deep inside Iran to create the “best” ports in Iraq
    • Time: 05/15/2024 11:22:11

• Read: 1,755 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Administrative Deputy Governor of Basra, Maher Al-Amiri, announced the agreement with the Iranian side to return the border pillar at the Shalamcheh border crossing to 600 meters deep into Iran.

Al-Amiri said in a press statement, “This agreement occurs for the first time in the history of Iraq, and the new port will be built in the area in which the Iranian side is retreating, which will allow Iraq to build the new port and work in the old port in conjunction with the approaching arrival of the millionth {Arbaeen} visit.”
    He added that the construction of the port was long delayed after the Ministry of Interior began referring it to one of the companies. The Council of Ministers directed that the port be within the powers of the beneficiaries, which are local governments.
    He pointed out that the Basra government, for its part, and under the guidance of the governor, has taken to overcoming all obstacles to establish the port.
    He added that the Shalamcheh port does not represent the required interface for Basra Governorate, as it was established decades ago and only simple things have been added, but he added that the new port will be one of the best ports in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:23 am