Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jabbar Al-Luaibi sends a message to Al-Sudani regarding the licensing round for foreign companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jabbar Al-Luaibi sends a message to Al-Sudani regarding the licensing round for foreign companies Empty Jabbar Al-Luaibi sends a message to Al-Sudani regarding the licensing round for foreign companies

Post by Rocky Thu May 16, 2024 6:21 am

[size=35][size=35]Jabbar Al-Luaibi sends a message to Al-Sudani regarding the licensing round for foreign companies[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    05-16-2024 | 03:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Today, Thursday, former Oil Minister Jabbar Al-Luaibi sent a letter to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani regarding the sixth round of licensing that was granted to foreign companies without involving the Iraqi national effort.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Below is the text of the message that Al-Luaibi published on[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/81455/%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B3 %D8%A8%D9%88%D9%83/ar/]Facebook[/url]:

An open letter to Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, with appreciation and pride.
    Dear Mr. President,

I do not need a recommendation in the oil sector. I am one of its daughters and one of those who sacrificed to bring about a qualitative shift in it after this sector was destroyed, shortly after the occupation. 2003 Until my brother, the governor of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]At the time, Sheikh[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/396277868/%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Muzahim al-Tamimi[/url]And I did not find a headquarters for the oil administration in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we relied on the efforts of honorable[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]citizens who had previously worked in South Oil, so that we could determine a new line of action to launch in this sector and resume Iraqi oil production, which had reached zero state. In production and export,,

But we determined upon ourselves, and by virtue of national experience before oil, that we would be able to produce by the end of 2003 from zero to one million, and by the end of 2003 we were able to raise production and export rates by one million barrels per day. Do not ask me how that was done, because it is a tedious and sad journey to find[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]without oil. It is the second country in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Then we increased the pace of our work to reach two and a quarter million within two years. We restore life to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and the south in general, by rebuilding the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]refinery, which had been idle. This achievement was a glimmer of hope and unparalleled admiration from the Americans, the British, and the major international oil companies that witnessed the birth of Unexpected Iraqi,

and I do not hide the attempts that were being hatched to stop this sector, from multiple parties. ,

but the people of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]were fully prepared to sacrifice and stop the deliberate sabotage of the Iraqi oil facility, and to preserve the infrastructure in which many enemies were lurking, who were working with evil intentions and prevention Without the recovery of the Iraqi oil sector, they worked by all means to put sticks in the wheel of the process of stopping this sector and trying to destroy it, but we disappointed their hopes with the presence of an elite of honorable Iraqis.

I do not need to remind you that the oil reconstruction team within the American army formations was working with a plan according to which[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]would reach, at best, the production of one million barrels per day, but after at least five years had passed, but we admired them with a national Iraqi will, in this sector and without foreign support, to achieve this level, in less than a year.

These great efforts have enabled us to realize the importance of this vital sector for the Iraqi people and nation, when its people control it. But today we stand before a new round of licensing rounds that depend in the essence of their work on the efforts of foreign companies, without involving the Iraqi national effort, and we have observations about this sixth round. Which was recently announced can be summarized as:

- The fields were granted to companies that did not have proven experience and had not demonstrated positive results for the oil sector during the previous years during their work in the country. They were not of added value to this sector and did not achieve the set goals contained in the contracts they had previously concluded. They did not achieve the required rates of production and the absence of training for our national staff. And contribute to social and service achievements as it does in other countries.

- Neglecting the trained, efficient and capable national effort that previously brought production to a rate of 4 million barrels per day in one era, as well as during the time of the unjust siege. This Iraqi oil cadre was able to develop seven oil fields in the southern region, with a production rate of 600 thousand barrels per day to support general production. So that the total production rate during the period of what is called (oil for food and medicine) reached two and a half million barrels per day.

Neglecting this sector under the pretext of using foreign companies that do not have recognized quality standards will cause the disruption of development and the desired development and the dimensions of the effectiveness of the competent national staff and the absorption of their capabilities, especially the young, educated staff who graduate from our universities and institutes. Every year,

the oil sector possesses enormous capabilities in all fields, and it is unreasonable to marginalize and restrict it. It is capable of working diligently and with better efficiency than many companies that re-employ our employees to work with them and under their command, and they benefit from them and exploit their qualifications. This is a huge waste of the efforts of the state and its national cadre,,
    - ⁠
    My brother, Mr. President
    , I am writing to you because I know that you have patriotic qualities, enthusiasm, and eagerness to take care of our national cadre, especially the vital oil sector, which is the country’s independence and progress.
    To you from me. Respect and appreciation
    are great[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Luaibi,
    former Minister of Oil

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:58 am