Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council for "Light": after the opening of the Bank of Iraq will be the opening of the agricult

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Council for "Light": after the opening of the Bank of Iraq will be the opening of the agricult Empty Anbar Council for "Light": after the opening of the Bank of Iraq will be the opening of the agricult

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar Council for "Light": after the opening of the Bank of Iraq will be the opening of the agricultural and real estate bank soon

Nur News / Anbar 
    said Anbar provincial council media director Ibrahim Sarheed, on Monday, for the re - opening of the Rafidain Bank in the city of Ramadi , Anbar province.
    He Sarheed in connection with the "light News", "it was the opening of the Rafidain Bank building by the governor of Anbar province Suhaib al-Rawi and the presence of the President of the Provincial Council Ahmed al-Alwani, a large number of officials and security leaders in the province."
    He stressed that "the bank began to provide services to citizens from the people of Anbar and to overcome their suffering," adding that "this step comes in support of a campaign to restore stability in the liberated areas of Daesh."
    "It will be re-opening of the Agricultural Bank and Bank mortgage soon in Anbar."
    It is noted that the liberated areas in Anbar province is witnessing a lot of re-opening of the service departments after the shut down after the entry of a guerrilla organization Daesh on large parts of the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:30 am