Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Parliament decides to hold another session to host al-Shahristani, Aftan

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Parliament decides to hold another session to host al-Shahristani, Aftan Empty Urgent .. Parliament decides to hold another session to host al-Shahristani, Aftan

Post by chouchou Sat 27 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}

House of Representatives decided on Saturday that there will be another session in order to host the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, and Electricity Minister Abdullah Karim Aftan Jumaili, and agents.

[ltr]According to a source familiar with from within the House of Representatives, told {Euphrates News} on Saturday that "the House of Representatives decided that there will be another session in order to host the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, and Electricity Minister Abdul Kareem Aftan Jumaili, agents and his ministry."[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives began on Saturday its second meeting under the chairmanship Osama Najafi and Bhsour of the {226} deputies.[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives has decided to host al-Shahristani, Aftan and agents of the Ministry of Electricity to discuss the deterioration of the reality of electricity in the country, while the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, purity of net debt, was announced not received any communication about hosting the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs, Hussein al-Shahristani, a session of Parliament.[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, was attended by Minister of Electricity, Abd al-Karim Aftan Jumaili, to the House of Representatives following a request hosted the meeting held today to discuss the reality of power and deterioration happening in the work of the ministry, noting that he had heard something by hosting the media.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs, Hussein al-Shahristani, told {Euphrates News} he would not attend parliamentary questioning on any subject, but will be attended by hosting only. M ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:30 pm