Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson: We will take a new approach with North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson: We will take a new approach with North Korea Empty Tillerson: We will take a new approach with North Korea

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:57 am

Tillerson: We will take a new approach with North Korea

BAGHDAD - Agencies
    said US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Thursday, March 16 / March, said that the escalation of the threat posed by the nuclear program of North Korea shows a clear need for a "new approach" about them.

He said Tillerson during a press conference following his talks with his Japanese counterpart Fumio Kishida, in Tokyo, at the beginning of the first tours in Asia since assuming his duties: "diplomatic and other steps taken over two decades and included the provision of United States assistance to North Korea did not succeed in achieving the goal of denuclearization of Pyongyang. "

He added Tillerson: "So there is a failed approach for over 20 years" ... "including the period in which the United States provided aid worth $ 1.35 billion for North Korea to encourage her to take a different path," .. "It is clear that we need a different approach in the face of this threat did you not sleep yet". Part of the purpose of my visit to the region to exchange views on the adoption of a new approach. " "We will discuss with China the additional steps that we believe may be looking to take and be helpful in pushing North Korea to adopt a different position on the need for nuclear weapons in the future."

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12323/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:15 pm