Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson in South Korea in search of a "new approach" with North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson in South Korea in search of a "new approach" with North Korea Empty Tillerson in South Korea in search of a "new approach" with North Korea

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:08 am

Tillerson in South Korea in search of a "new approach" with North Korea

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
    US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson arrived in South Korea Friday, the second stop on an Asian tour focused on reaching a "new approach" in dealing with North Korea after what he described as two decades of failed nuclear disarmament state isolated efforts.
    In South Korea, Tillerson will visit the heavily fortified border with North Korea, known as the demilitarized zone before meeting with Foreign Minister Yun Byung-Se and Prime Minister and Acting President Hwang Kyu-Anne.
    Tillerson said in Tokyo on Thursday that 20 years of diplomatic and other efforts towards North Korea did not produce anything. He added that efforts included the period during which the United States provided North Korea aid worth $ 1.35 billion, "even to walk a different path."
    He said in his first press conference since assuming the post of foreign minister, "in the face of this threat to escalate Taker is clear that it takes a different approach. Among the objectives of my visit to the region to exchange views on a new approach. "
    North Korea conducted two nuclear tests and a series of missile tests since the beginning of last year.
    Also it fired four missiles and other ballistic last week and is working to develop missiles carrying nuclear warheads and can reach the United States.
    Washington has been pressing Beijing to exert more efforts to rein in its nuclear and missile programs of North Korea. A US official said in Washington that is expected to tell Tillerson Chinese leadership that the United States intends to strengthen missile defenses in the region despite opposition from Beijing.
    Tillerson also will meet with leaders of the US troops stationed in South Korea and the 28,500-strong troops.
    Approved South Korea, one of the strongest US allies in Asia, the publication of the American THAAD missile defense system on its territory.

http://altaghier.tv/2017/03/17/%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%86/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:58 am