Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson: Washington does not want to topple the regime in North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson: Washington does not want to topple the regime in North Korea Empty Tillerson: Washington does not want to topple the regime in North Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 4:28 am

Tillerson: Washington does not want to topple the regime in North Korea

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Washington does not want to change or topple the regime in North Korea, noting that his country is not an enemy of North Korea, "but considers Pyongyang an unacceptable threat"

The foreign minister said Washington did not accuse Beijing of the situation over North Korea and hoped Beijing would affect Pyongyang in favor of a constructive dialogue. "Of course we do not blame China for the situation on North Korea," Tillerson told reporters. "North Koreans are only guilty. But we think that China has a special relationship with Pyongyang and can affect the North Korean regime. "

In another context, Tilerson stressed that the areas of reducing the escalation in Syria is currently operating, explaining that the United States hopes to continue areas of reducing the escalation in Syria work and that others are established in other parts of the country.

On the Syrian side, the Foreign Minister considered that the liberation of the city of Al-Rigga is taking place faster than expected, but it is still difficult.

With regard to relations with Russia, Tillerson said: The relationship between America and Russia tense and may deteriorate in the future ... "America is seeking to settle differences with Russia so as not to turn into open conflict."

Tillerson revealed that he was meeting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at the end of the week.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 7:52 pm