Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki warns: we will accept a sea of ​​blood because of those who cling to religion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki warns: we will accept a sea of ​​blood because of those who cling to religion Empty Maliki warns: we will accept a sea of ​​blood because of those who cling to religion

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 1:19 am

Maliki warns: we will accept a sea of ​​blood because of those who cling to religion

Political Since 2017-03-24 at 13:20 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Vice President Nuri al-Maliki warned on Friday of what he called "more bloodshed" in the event sectarian sects continue to exist in Iraq, calling for the removal of the "clergy" who have created an up-and-coming organization in the country.
    "If we do not fight the sectarian ideology in Iraq and fight the wrong interpretation of the religion that is atoning for the other, we will accept more bloodshed and will continue to make atonement," Maliki said during his participation in the first Fatima Zahra International Conference in Karbala.
    He added that "we must discard those who cling to the religion of the exploiters of Islam, who destroyed the country and the people and gave us a call and produced us destruction and destruction of the homeland and the targeting of all human beings with all its tools, and its generosity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:59 pm